Wednesday, May 21, 2008

first one is always the best?

wow, so let's see. i shall remain nameless, as this is the only place i can begin to say how i actually feel about life. I'm married, have a 16 month old son, and I am busy full time in college. My goal? To go to Medical School & become some sort of doctor; this is what will make me proud. I also live to make others proud. Mistake? Probably. I always get myself in over my head. I love my life, with a few choice things that irk me and shake me up every once in awhile.
I think tonight I'll begin a short intro as to what is bugging me at the moment. Ok, so why do people talk crap about other people, including their own friends? I hate how some people call you a friend and then turn right around and say terrible things about you. I've never understood this..probably never will. Meh. I just don't do things this way. If I am your friend, you are damn right I won't talk about you wrongly. Why? I don't get why someone you care about could actually turn into someone you gossip about. And this people, is why some should really re-think their values and what they really want out of friendship. Cause I know I am not like that, nor could I sleep with myself at night if I was. It seriously is one of the few things that pisses me off in life. I have my good friends who I can trust, but there always has to be that one random person that loves to stir stuff up. I hate how this one guy I've known for five years can actually talk crap about everyone around him. I'm so over it. So there I said it, and gosh it feels good :]

See I'm not too witty, but I got a lot of stuff to say! love, meh

No comments: